HavikMotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here)

+32
fireclash98
daddycardona
deathstriker321
Phoen1xTheMan
ScriptTakerOrE
Mastergeorgeify
Darkmasterninja1
jordanpro123
Dubed
Deenis90
jwroy11
handsomebob
Dave18
lolMaster1997
alexander52201
IAMSPARTAKID
TheEpicOne
stevenle12
LULZXFURY
enrara
SonicXRage
speedydude900
Improve
mtristan16
TDivad
Firerabbit
RACL00
RTV123
coolnick2011
sirei123
matteo101man
MrHavik
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here)

Post  MrHavik Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:51 am

Post your scripts here! Requesting a script or need help with one? Post away!

Last edited by MrHavik on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrHavik
MrHavik
Admin of HavikMotion
Admin of HavikMotion

https://havikmotion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Car Script [REQUEST]

Post  matteo101man Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:18 pm

I always wanted to have a car script in script builder and it really doesnt matter to me how it looks,i just want a drivable car script thank you Smile
matteo101man
matteo101man

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty ghost/REQUEST

Post  sirei123 Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 pm

i want a ghost script like walk through stuff like there is a car you can walk through it afro

Last edited by sirei123 on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
sirei123
sirei123

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Re: Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here)

Post  MrHavik Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:15 pm

sirei123 wrote:i want a ghost script like walk through stuff like there is a car you can walk through it afro

Ah like cancolide, etc. gotcha
MrHavik
MrHavik
Admin of HavikMotion
Admin of HavikMotion

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Re: Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here)

Post  sirei123 Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm

thx cheers
sirei123
sirei123

Back to top Go down

Post  MrHavik Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:41 pm

Thats hard to do without falling through baseplate..
MrHavik
MrHavik
Admin of HavikMotion
Admin of HavikMotion

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty i want admin books plz

Post  coolnick2011 Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

i want admin books plz
coolnick2011
coolnick2011

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Tomahawk of death

Post  RTV123 Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 am

It should be filled with ultra lasers and a tractor beam on top DRAG FOES TO THEIR DOOM!
RTV123
RTV123

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty This is what I wanted...

Post  RACL00 Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:45 pm

I always wanted the war hammer that was on your video so could you please put it on the site.If you could that would be great! Very Happy Oh and merry Christmas santa
RACL00
RACL00

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty [Request] Torso Turning

Post  Firerabbit Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Could you make a script where the Torso turns where the character looks? Also can you make it not a script builder kinda script, I need it for a game I am making, this would be so helpful, thank you.
Firerabbit
Firerabbit

Back to top Go down

Post  TDivad Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:20 am

Hey guys I just saw some... Can you please release here they called Yamato? The red and blue, they are two swords in one.. Get it? Okay thanks!
And about the Ezio can you just message me that on Facebook, roblox heres my profile, because Ive got a problem with it, there is a emoticons over there just like .8 from there? isn't?
TDivad
TDivad

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Please i really want it

Post  mtristan16 Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:11 am

I really want the jetpack its so awesome...
mtristan16
mtristan16

Back to top Go down

Post  Improve Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:50 am

Admin books are mostly in free models list.
Improve
Improve

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Best idea?

Post  speedydude900 Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Do you make scripts Very Happy? If you do please make me one, I'll provide what I want Razz

Present Tosser
Appearance: A red sack(one that look like Santa's would be preferred)behind the torso.
Attacks:
Q=Poison gift-Green and Dark green
E=Healing gift-Red and white
R=Armor gift-Grey and MORE grey Very Happy
T=Coal-Black(Naughty kids eh?)

Animation:
When you click, you grab a present from the sack and toss it in front of you, the size varies, the bigger the present the bigger the effect on the person that touches it.

Thanks Smile
speedydude900
speedydude900

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty B l a n k

Post  SonicXRage Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 pm

Could you make a sword? Make the best one you can, I'll take it.
SonicXRage
SonicXRage

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty nova admin rare

Post  enrara Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:16 pm

okay so i have been searching for the nova admin with all the admin books for awhile ad=nd when i find the script i iether dont know how to edit it properly either that or it does not work Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad so i nned some instrcions on how to edit them or a script easy to work with
enrara
enrara

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty pokemon

Post  LULZXFURY Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:00 pm

i was wondering if you could tell me how i could script to spawn followers for example a pikachu behind me and it can follow me and attack other players
LULZXFURY
LULZXFURY

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty script

Post  stevenle12 Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm

MrHavik wrote:Post your scripts here! Requesting a script or need help with one? Post away!
Can I get the scythe script. Thank you
stevenle12
stevenle12

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Well im new but i want Nova Admin Please so please :D

Post  TheEpicOne Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:15 pm

i need nova admin Please Very Happy Exclamation cat Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven thanks king elephant
TheEpicOne
TheEpicOne

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Scripts

Post  IAMSPARTAKID Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:32 am

I want the giant hand in your video
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
IAMSPARTAKID
IAMSPARTAKID

Back to top Go down

Post  IAMSPARTAKID Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:34 am

i want the dark and light scythes and the giant hand
Very Happy Smile Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
IAMSPARTAKID
IAMSPARTAKID

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty tank script request plz

Post  alexander52201 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 pm

i rilly what that tank script for i can show it how to my friends cheers
alexander52201
alexander52201

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Can I get a Generator rex script?

Post  lolMaster1997 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:23 pm

I just want his usual powers like the fists, sword, cannon, huge feet, jet wings, and the mega nanite please?
lolMaster1997
lolMaster1997

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave18 Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:57 pm

MrHavik wrote:Post your scripts here! Requesting a script or need help with one? Post away!
I want the guitar with sound cuz it looks fun x3
Dave18
Dave18

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ROBLOX Scripts! (Request Here) Empty Hi I wont a nova admin script D: the others dont work idk why

Post  handsomebob Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:36 pm

plzzzzzzzzzzz Sad
handsomebob
handsomebob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next